For a larger picture of the Pattern
of 8 - 20" Bold, and
quilt, applique, and embroider.
T-shirts, scarves, pillows,
quilts, wearables, wall hangings,
and many other items.
full-size pattern includes
designs and usage ideas.
- How to
pattern Pak provides:
- Eight, 20" square unique designs
- Each design offers additional complimentary
design and ideas of using
- All patterns are printed
with black ink on heavy white paper for
- Silkpaint Water-Soluble Resist not included
How to use:
Lay the pattern under your stretched silk
or other fabric, and trace the design outlines
with clear or tinted Silkpaint!
Resist, wash out marker, or other transfer
Now simply fill-in the outlined design
and you have an instant masterpiece!
- Silk, cotton or blended fabric (for design
tracing purposes, sheer fabrics are preferred)
- A light box, light table or similar for
tracing designed onto your chosen fabric
- Stretcher frame
- Washout marker, light pencil or similar
for tracing your design onto fabric (optional,
you may decided it's better to use the resist
to trace directly onto your fabric)
- Dyes suitable for your chosen fabric
- Brushes, eye-droppers, dye-marker pens,
AirPen Pro, etc. for applying the dyes to