For a larger picture of Pair-a-Dice, click here.
a Little Luck to Your Game
time you go to a casino to
gamble, tip the odds in your
favor with our Pair-A-Dice vest
pattern. Even it you don't
strike it rich playing, I
promise you will with the
attention you'll be attracting!
coins and a thread 'chain'
to hold them. Dangle a cord
from the rabbits foot.
Watch our video
you just how easy these vests
are to make!
- A slot machine and cherry reel windows
- Rabbit's foot and 4-leaf clover
- Playing chips and money bucket
- Slot machine coin slot and money bucket
- Hand of cards
- Card suits: heart, diamond, clover,
spade, and dice
- Vest pattern pieces
- Full instructions
- Adult sizes 8-16 included
- 1-3/8 yards 45" fabric or 1 yard
60" fabric for lining, bands, and
- Fabric scraps for appliques
- 1-1/4 yards 45" fusible fleece (we
prefer Pellon brand)
- Fusible web (Steam-A-Seam
- Thread to match appliques
- Thread to match lining, yokes, and bands
- Seam sealant (Fray
- Sequins, beads, decorative threads, ribbon,
coins, chains (optional)