- All pattern pieces in tissue
- Full instructions
- Overall length
- Adult sizes 6-28 included, tissue
Coloring Blocks is very easy to
sew with a shirt-tail type hem, and
nine buttons. You can "fake" the
bottom four button holes if you like,
and sew the lower edge in place.
As a tunic, Coloring
Blocks can be worn over a straight
skirt, trousers, stirrup pants, and
jeans. You may also wear it as a
great looking dress.
The design sews up well in drapey
fabrics, rayons, batiks, and mid-weight
- All fabrics based on 45" width
- 2-1/4 yds for pieces: A, D, E
- 2 yds for pieces: B, F and K
- 2-1/2 yds for pieces C, G, H,
H1, I and L
- Lightweight or fusible tricot
interfacing for front open edge
- 9 - 5/8" buttons
- 1/2" set-in shoulder pads
- Thread to match
- For hand
sewing you need the right needles.
The best needles I've ever used
hand needles. Size
10 - 20 pieces.
- The best un-sewing
tool ever! Havel's
Seam Ripper is for regular and serged seams.
It cuts through thread like magic;
no tugging, pulling, poking or
destroying your fabric.